Monday, September 25, 2006

quotes

At http://www.infodrom.org/Infodrom/fortunes/download/infodrom-linux there are a heap of quotes from Debian people, and more than a few from me. It's strange reading my own writing in someone else's quote file. Some things seem so removed from context that there is little point to them. For some things I couldn't even remember writing them and had to ask google. There were some things which seemed wrong, but google showed list aschives proving the quote file to be correct.

Also when googling my quotes I found that I had written an amusing and apparently quotable flame to someone who was far from the top of the list of deserving recipients of flames.

For anyone who reads the quotes, the Double Woody refers to Balvenie Double-Wood Scotch whisky. When Debian Woody was first released I would regularly bring a bottle of the Double Wood to Debian meetings.

No comments: